11" Macbook Air Unboxing & Overview
Buy the 11" MacBook Air here - http://amzn.to/K96ztS
Subscribe for the review! This is a Macbook air unboxing and overview. Here are the complete specs of the device -
- 1.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 3MB on-chip shared L2 cache; or optional 1.6GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 3MB shared L2 cache.
- Supported resolutions: 1366 by 768 (native), 1344 by 756, 1280 by 720, 1024 by 576 pixels at 16:9 aspect ratio; 1152 by 720, 1024 by 640, and 800 by 500 pixels at 16:10 aspect ratio; 1024 by 768, 800 by 600, and 640 by 480 pixels at 4:3 aspect ratio; 720 by 480 pixels at 3:2 aspect ratio.
- AirPort Extreme Wi-Fi wireless networking4 (based on IEEE 802.11n specification); IEEE 802.11a/b/g compatible.
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) wireless technology.
- 2GB of 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM onboard (4GB maximum).
- NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics processor with 256MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory3.
- Dual display and video mirroring: Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to 2560 by 1600 pixels on an external display, both at millions of colors.
- Built-in 35-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery.
- 45W MagSafe power adapter with cable management system.
- MagSafe power port.
- Full-size keyboard with 78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) keys, including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys (inverted "T" arrangement).
- Multi-Touch trackpad for precise cursor control; supports inertial scrolling, pinch, rotate, swipe, three-finger swipe, four-finger swipe, tap, double-tap, and drag capabilities.