The Best Way to Reheat Leftover Pizza
Today, Josh is teaching you how to use your pizza leftovers to make pizza stuffed chicken. Make your own with the recipe below! MK #023
Subscribe to Mythical Kitchen: https://www.youtube.com/mythicalkitchen?sub_confirmation=1
Check out our podcast, A Hot Dog Is A Sandwich! https://www.mythical.com/hotdog
Click the bell icon so you'll know when we add a new video!
Want more Mythical Kitchen? Check out these playlists:
Fancy Fast Food - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oJhk71Ip3rIzHOFY3Edw2pw
Snack Smash - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oKYv5beEZpH5hP8aA5ahGKQ
Food Fears - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oK6vh1N6DOYcdWzGyuAxjtN
Food Feats - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oJI4IG7pZ-y792AHI4vIbWD
Pick up official Mythical Kitchen merch at https://mythical.com/collections/mythical-kitchen
Join the Mythical Society: https://www.mythicalsociety.com
Follow Mythical Kitchen:
Mythical Chef Josh's Instagram: https://instagram.com/mythicalchefjosh
Check Out Our Other Mythical Channels:
Good Mythical Morning: https://youtube.com/goodmythicalmorning
Rhett & Link: https://youtube.com/rhettandlink
Ear Biscuits: https://applepodcasts.com/earbiscuits
Good Mythical MORE: https://youtube.com/goodmythicalmore
Want to send us something? https://mythical.com/contact
Prep - 1:37
Stuffing - 2:41
Season & Roast - 5:00
Step 1: Prep
* 1 chicken
* 2 Tbsp salt
1) Remove giblets from chicken. Dry chicken with a paper towel. Rub it inside and out with salt then place in a casserole dish and allow to sit uncovered in the fridge overnight.
Step 2: Stuffing
* 3 Tbsp butter
* ½ cup diced onion
* ½ cup diced celery
* ½ cup diced carrot
* ½ tsp dried thyme
* ¼ tsp salt
* ¼ tsp black pepper
* ½ large Domino’s BBQ chicken pizza on pretzel crust
* 1 air-dried chicken
1) Melt butter in a large sautee pan on medium-high heat then add veggies, salt, and pepper. Sautee for 5 minutes until onions are translucent.
2) While veggies are cooking, cut pizza into ½ inch cubes and add to a large mixing bowl. Add veggies to the bowl then toss.
3) Grab a fistful of pizza stuffing and shove it inside the chicken’s cavity.
Step 3: Season and Roast
* 1 order Domino’s breadsticks
* Brown sugar
* Black pepper
* Chili powder
* 1 raw stuffed chicken
* ¼ cup olive oil
1) Preheat your oven to 425 degrees then add a layer of Domino’s breadsticks to the bottom of a heavy pan or casserole dish.
2) Mix your spices together in a small bowl.
3) Brush the raw stuffed chicken down with olive oil then give it a hefty sprinkling of your spice mixture.
4) Use kitchen twine to tie the legs together, then tuck the wing tips behind the breast.
5) Add chicken on top of the breadsticks trying to leave as little exposed breadstick as possible.
6) Roast in the middle rack of your oven for 1 hour and 25 minutes then let rest for at least 5 minutes before serving.