Thai Curry Crunchwrap Supreme (Leftover Food Hacks)
Today, we're participating in the #leftoverschallenge by ordering more food than we can eat in one meal from one of our favorite restaurants, Anajak Thai, and making the most creative thing we can out of the leftovers. To participate in the challenge, post a photo on social media, use the hashtag #leftoverschallenge and consider donating with the donate button to support the Restaurant Workers Community Foundation!
Check out the recipes from this video below! MK #016
Support the Restaurant Workers Community Foundation: https://www.restaurantworkerscf.org
Check out Anajak Thai: http://www.anajakthai.com
Subscribe to Mythical Kitchen: https://www.youtube.com/mythicalkitchen?sub_confirmation=1
Check out our podcast, A Hot Dog Is A Sandwich! https://www.mythical.com/hotdog
Click the bell icon so you'll know when we add a new video!
Want more Mythical Kitchen? Check out these playlists:
Fancy Fast Food - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oJhk71Ip3rIzHOFY3Edw2pw
Snack Smash - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oKYv5beEZpH5hP8aA5ahGKQ
Food Fears - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oK6vh1N6DOYcdWzGyuAxjtN
Food Feats - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oJI4IG7pZ-y792AHI4vIbWD
Pick up official Mythical Kitchen merch at https://mythical.com/collections/mythical-kitchen
Join the Mythical Society: https://www.mythicalsociety.com
Follow Mythical Kitchen:
Mythical Chef Josh's Instagram: https://instagram.com/mythicalchefjosh
Check Out Our Other Mythical Channels:
Good Mythical Morning: https://youtube.com/goodmythicalmorning
Rhett & Link: https://youtube.com/rhettandlink
Ear Biscuits: https://applepodcasts.com/earbiscuits
Good Mythical MORE: https://youtube.com/goodmythicalmore
Want to send us something? https://mythical.com/contact
Pad Thai Waffle - 2:26
Curry Crunch Wrap - 6:41
Step 1: Pad Thai Waffles
* 1 portion leftover green curry
* 1 portion leftover Pad Thai
* 1 portion leftover Thai fried chicken
* 2 Tbsp flour
* 1 egg
1) Heat a medium sauce pot on medium heat and add leftover green curry liquid. Let curry come to a simmer and stir until reduced by half. Reserve on the side.
2) Heat waffle iron on high. Whisk together egg and flour then add your leftover pad thai and mix until thoroughly combined.
3) Grease waffle maker then smash pad thai mixture in there and cook on high for 10 minutes until caramelized. Remove and let cool.
Step 2: Building Crunchwrap Layers
* 1 portion leftover brisket
* ½ cup jack cheese
* 1 portion leftover green beans
* ½ cup sliced cucumber
* ½ cup sliced cabbage
* 1 Tbsp white vinegar
* 1 Tbsp lemon juice
* 2 tsp sambal
1) Whisk together lemon, vinegar, and hot sauce. Finely chop green beans then add to dressing with cucumber and cabbage.
2) Heat a pan on medium heat then add sliced leftover brisket and curry. Add cheese on top and cover pan with a lid to melt the cheese.
Step 3: Assembling the Crunchwrap
* 1 portion salad
* 1 portion brisket
* 1 portion shrimp fried rice
* 1 burrito tortilla
* 1 tostada
* 1 side sweet chili sauce
1) Griddle the burrito tortilla on high heat until pliable. Lay down a layer of fried rice, then brisket and cheese. Top with tostada shell and green bean salad.
2) Carefully fold all the sides in like a hexagon, pinch, and sear on the griddle again until sealed.
3) Slice in half and enjoy.