Easy Potato Chip Chicken Tenders Recipe
Today, Josh, Nicole, and Trevor are teaching you recipes you can make at home with potato chips. Check out the recipes below! MK #020
Subscribe to Mythical Kitchen: https://www.youtube.com/mythicalkitchen?sub_confirmation=1
Check out our podcast, A Hot Dog Is A Sandwich! https://www.mythical.com/hotdog
Click the bell icon so you'll know when we add a new video!
Want more Mythical Kitchen? Check out these playlists:
Fancy Fast Food - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oJhk71Ip3rIzHOFY3Edw2pw
Snack Smash - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oKYv5beEZpH5hP8aA5ahGKQ
Food Fears - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oK6vh1N6DOYcdWzGyuAxjtN
Food Feats - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oJI4IG7pZ-y792AHI4vIbWD
Pick up official Mythical Kitchen merch at https://mythical.com/collections/mythical-kitchen
Join the Mythical Society: https://www.mythicalsociety.com
Follow Mythical Kitchen:
Mythical Chef Josh's Instagram: https://instagram.com/mythicalchefjosh
Check Out Our Other Mythical Channels:
Good Mythical Morning: https://youtube.com/goodmythicalmorning
Rhett & Link: https://youtube.com/rhettandlink
Ear Biscuits: https://applepodcasts.com/earbiscuits
Good Mythical MORE: https://youtube.com/goodmythicalmore
Want to send us something? https://mythical.com/contact
Meatloaf - 0:29
Chicken Tenders - 6:00
Cookies - 11:07
Sour Cream & Cheddar Meatloaf—Josh
* 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
* 1 white onion
* 2 cups crushed potato chips
* ¾ cup milk
* 2 ½ lbs ground beef (80/20)
* 3 eggs
* 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
* ½ tsp black pepper
* ¾ tsp salt
* ½ cup ketchup
* 2 Tbsp brown sugar
* 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Heat oil in a large sautee pan over medium heat. When the oil starts to shimmer, add onions and sautee until translucent, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool while you make your meatloaf.
2) Use a rolling pin—or your hands!—to crush the potato chips as finely as possible inside the bag. Pour crushed chips into a large mixing bowl and pour milk directly on top and mix.
3) Add beef, eggs, cheese, pepper, and salt to the bowl and mix until combined, being careful not to mix it too hard. BE GENTLE WITH YOUR MEAT.
4) Dump meat out onto a cookie sheet, or casserole dish, and shape it into a loaf. Bake for 45 minutes and remove.
5) While the meatloaf bakes, make the glaze: Whisk together ketchup, vinegar, and brown sugar.
6) Add the glaze on top of the meatloaf and place back in the oven for an additional 15 minutes. Remove, let cool, slice, and serve.
Salt and Vinegar Chicken Tenders—Nicole
* ½ lb chicken tenders
* 2 eggs
* 2 cups milk
* 2 tbsp vinegar
* 1 tablespoon salt
* ¾ tablespoon black pepper
* 1 teaspoon garlic salt
* 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* 1 bag salt and vinegar chips
* ¼ cup mayonnaise
* 1-3 tbsp hot sauce
* ¼ tsp garlic salt
1) Preheat oven to 400.
2) Make your buttermilk brine by adding your milk and vinegar together. Mix and set aside for a few minutes.
3) Add your salt, pepper, garlic salt, and cayenne to buttermilk. Add eggs. Mix well.
4) Drop in your chicken tenders. Let them hang out for 15 minutes in the fridge.
5) Bash your salt and vinegar chips until you make a fine powder.
6) Pour crushed chips in a plate.
7) Remove tenders from brine and coat in crushed chips.
8) Place on sheet pan with oil lined parchment.
9) Cook at 400 for 20 min.
10) Make an easy dipping sauce with mayonnaise, hot sauce of your choice, and garlic salt.
Potato Chip Cookies—Trevor
* ¾ cup butter
* ½ cup sugar
* ½ cup light brown sugar
* 1 tsp salt
* 1 egg
* 1 tsp baking soda
* 1 ⅓ cup flour
* ⅔ cup chocolate chips
* ½ cup crushed plain potato chips
* Some extra crushed potato chips for sprinkling
1) Preheat oven to 350F
2) Add softened butter and sugars to bowl. Beat together by hand or with a hand mixer until soft and light.
3) Add the egg to the creamed butter and sugar and mix together until combined.
4) Add the flour, baking soda and salt and mix until fully combined.
5) Finally, add chocolate chips and crushed potato chips and mix until they are evenly dispersed throughout.
6) Form cookie dough balls and spread evenly on a lightly greased or parchment lined baking sheet.
7) Sprinkle roughly crushed potato chips on top of the cookies before baking
8) Put the cookies in the oven for about 10 minutes at 350F.
9) Remove to cool and enjoy!