Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Mug Cake
Today, Josh, Nicole and Trevor are showing you easy dessert hacks that you can make with accessible ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen! Make your own with the recipes below! MK #018
Subscribe to Mythical Kitchen: https://www.youtube.com/mythicalkitchen?sub_confirmation=1
Check out our podcast, A Hot Dog Is A Sandwich! https://www.mythical.com/hotdog
Click the bell icon so you'll know when we add a new video!
Want more Mythical Kitchen? Check out these playlists:
Fancy Fast Food - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oJhk71Ip3rIzHOFY3Edw2pw
Snack Smash - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oKYv5beEZpH5hP8aA5ahGKQ
Food Fears - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oK6vh1N6DOYcdWzGyuAxjtN
Food Feats - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oJI4IG7pZ-y792AHI4vIbWD
Pick up official Mythical Kitchen merch at https://mythical.com/collections/mythical-kitchen
Join the Mythical Society: https://www.mythicalsociety.com
Follow Mythical Kitchen:
Mythical Chef Josh's Instagram: https://instagram.com/mythicalchefjosh
Check Out Our Other Mythical Channels:
Good Mythical Morning: https://youtube.com/goodmythicalmorning
Rhett & Link: https://youtube.com/rhettandlink
Ear Biscuits: https://applepodcasts.com/earbiscuits
Good Mythical MORE: https://youtube.com/goodmythicalmore
Want to send us something? https://mythical.com/contact
No-Bake Cookies - 0:38
Mug Cake - 4:29
Buttercream Cake - 7:38
Milkshake - 13:24
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies — Josh
* 3 Tbsp butter
* ½ cup white sugar
* 1 Tbsp honey
* ½ cup chocolate chips
* ¼ tsp salt
* 2 Tbsp milk
* 1 cup oats
1) Soften butter in the microwave then whisk it together with sugar until a creamy mixture forms. Add in peanut butter, milk, honey, and salt and stir until combined.
2) Finely chop your oats with a knife until no large pieces remain. You can also do this in a food processor or coffee grinder and it will be much easier!
3) Mash together chopped oats and wet ingredients until a sticky dough forms. Roll the dough into balls then flatten into discs, set on a baking dish, and allow to set up in the fridge for at least half an hour.
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Mug Cake — Nicole
* 3 tablespoons flour
* 2 ½ tablespoons sugar
* 2-3 tablespoons milk
* 2 tablespoons peanut butter
* 1 tablespoon oil
* ¼ teaspoon baking powder
* 1 pinch salt
* Handful chocolate chips
* 1 egg yolk (optional)
1) Add all of your ingredients to a mug.
2) Stir until all ingredients are combined.
3) Bake in microwave for about a minute and a half.
4) Let it rest so it doesn’t burn your mouth.
5) Top with melted PB, your favorite jam and more chocolate chips.
Cinnamon Toast Buttercream Cake — Trevor
* ½ cup butter
* ½ cup brown sugar
* ½ cup sugar
* 1tbsp cinnamon
1) Melt butter and mix in sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon - save for later
* Whatever bread your heart desires
* 1 cup butter
* 3 cups powdered sugar
* Milk (if needed)
* Vanilla to taste
1) Take softened butter and paddle by hand with silicone spatula until soft
2) Add 3 cups powdered sugar and mix together until soft
3) Add milk if needed to loosen
4) Add vanilla to taste
5) Mix in a small amount (about a tbsp) of cinnamon schmear
6) Toast bread in toaster or in oven on broil
7) Spread cinnamon schmear on each slice of bread
8) Layer buttercream between slices of bread
* 4tbsp butter
* 2 cups powdered sugar
* 3 tbsp milk
* 1 ½ tsp vanilla
1) Melt butter
2) Add powdered sugar, milk and vanilla
3) Mix with whisk until smooth
4) Pour over cake!
Ice Cream-less Milkshake — Josh
* 12 ounces milk or milk-like substitute
* 2 Tbsp sugar
* 1 banana, cut up and frozen for at least three hours
* 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
1) Add all ingredients to a blender and then blend on high until combined.
2) Dip cookies in the milkshake.