Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Burrito Recipe | Mythical Kitchen
Ever wanted to eat ice cream in a burrito? WELL YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE! Today, Mythical Chef Josh is combining burritos and ice cream to create the Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Burrito. Make your own with the recipe below! MK #007
Subscribe to Mythical Kitchen: https://www.youtube.com/mythicalkitchen?sub_confirmation=1
Check out our new podcast, A Hot Dog Is A Sandwich! https://www.mythical.com/hotdog
Click the bell icon so you'll know when we add a new video!
Want more Mythical Kitchen? Check out these playlists:
Fancy Fast Food - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oJhk71Ip3rIzHOFY3Edw2pw
Snack Smash - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oKYv5beEZpH5hP8aA5ahGKQ
Food Fears - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oK6vh1N6DOYcdWzGyuAxjtN
Food Feats - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oJI4IG7pZ-y792AHI4vIbWD
Pick up official Mythical Kitchen merch at https://mythical.com/collections/mythical-kitchen
Join the Mythical Society: https://www.mythicalsociety.com
Follow Mythical Kitchen:
Mythical Chef Josh's Instagram: https://instagram.com/mythicalchefjosh
Check Out Our Other Mythical Channels:
Good Mythical Morning: https://youtube.com/goodmythicalmorning
Rhett & Link: https://youtube.com/rhettandlink
Ear Biscuits: https://applepodcasts.com/earbiscuits
Good Mythical MORE: https://youtube.com/goodmythicalmore
Want to send us something? https://mythical.com/contact
Crepes - 0:45
Cherry Compote - 3:38
Rice Krispies - 5:04
Roll The 'Ritos - 7:17
Total time: 55 minutes
Active time: 50 minutes
Step 1: Crepes
* 1 cup flour
* 3 eggs
* ½ cup milk
* ¼ cup cherry juice
* 2 Tbsp melted butter
* 1 Tbsp sugar
* ¼ tsp salt
* Non-stick spray
1) In a large mixing bowl whisk together eggs, milk, and cherry juice. Add in flour and whisk then add melted butter, sugar, and salt.
2) Heat a large nonstick sautee pan on medium heat and spray with nonstick spray. Add ⅓ cup of batter in the north end of the pan, then remove the pan from the heat, and use your wrist to swirl the batter around the pan until covered in a thin layer of batter.
3) Cook for 30 seconds on one side, or until all wetness from the top has evaporated, then flip and cook for an additional 15 seconds on the other side.
Remove from pan and let cool.
Step 2: Chipotle Cherry Compote
* 1 lb cherries
* ½ tsp ground chipotle pepper
* ½ tsp cinnamon
* ½ tsp salt
* ½ cup sugar
* ½ cup + 2 tsp water
* 1 tsp cornstarch
* 1 Tbsp butter
1) Use a straw to pit your fresh cherries then slice them in half. Add sugar, salt, ½ cup water, chipotle powder, and cinnamon to the pot, stir, and reduce for 15 minutes until half the liquid has evaporated.
2) In a separate bowl, whisk together cornstarch and 2 tsp water then stir into cherry mixture. Allow to cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in butter in until melted.
Step 3: Fudge Rice Krispie Treats
* 3 Tbsp butter
* 8 ounces (almost 1 full bag Jet Puffed marshmallows)
* ¼ cup hot fudge sauce
* 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
1) Melt the butter in a large sauce pot. Add marshmallows and hot fudge to the butter and stir together until smoothly melted. Add in Rice Krispies and stir until incomrporated.
2) Scoop mixture onto a large sheet pan and let set in the fridge for 15 minutes, just until solid enough to slice.
Step 4: Roll The ‘Ritos
* 4 cherry crepes
* 1 jar hot fudge
* 1 portion cherry compote
* 1 portion hot fudge Rice Krispie treats
* 3 pints Cherry Garcia ice cream
* 1 bottle Reddi-Whip
* 1 bar chocolate for shaving
1) Lay out a crepe, smear a thin layer of hot fudge all over the crepe then add three perfect scoops of cherry garcia ice cream and a thin slice of your hot fudge Rice Krispie treams.
2) Roll the crepe up like a burrito, put it on a plate, then top with cherry compote, whipped cream, and chocolate shavings.