3 Easy Frozen Meat Quarantine Hacks
Today, Mythical Chef Josh is showing you some simple and delicious meals to make at home. Follow along and make your own with the recipes below! MK #012
Subscribe to Mythical Kitchen: https://www.youtube.com/mythicalkitchen?sub_confirmation=1
Check out our weekly podcast, A Hot Dog Is A Sandwich! https://www.mythical.com/hotdog
Click the bell icon so you'll know when we add a new video!
Want more Mythical Kitchen? Check out these playlists:
Fancy Fast Food - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oJhk71Ip3rIzHOFY3Edw2pw
Snack Smash - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oKYv5beEZpH5hP8aA5ahGKQ
Food Fears - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oK6vh1N6DOYcdWzGyuAxjtN
Food Feats - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oJI4IG7pZ-y792AHI4vIbWD
Pick up official Mythical Kitchen merch at https://mythical.com/collections/mythical-kitchen
Join the Mythical Society: https://www.mythicalsociety.com
Follow Mythical Kitchen:
Mythical Chef Josh's Instagram: https://instagram.com/mythicalchefjosh
Check Out Our Other Mythical Channels:
Good Mythical Morning: https://youtube.com/goodmythicalmorning
Rhett & Link: https://youtube.com/rhettandlink
Ear Biscuits: https://applepodcasts.com/earbiscuits
Good Mythical MORE: https://youtube.com/goodmythicalmore
Want to send us something? https://mythical.com/contact
Recipe 1 - 0:45
Recipe 2 - 9:46
Recipe 3 - 15:22
Meaty Beany Enchiladas
* 4 tortillas (any tortillas!)
* 8 ounces chicken (or literally any meat or no meat at all, whatever!)
* 1 can beans (any beans!)
* ¼ cup tomato paste
* 1 Tbsp chili powder
* Hot sauce
* 2 Tbsp butter
* 2 cups water
* Salt to taste
* ½ cup shredded cheese (whatever cheese you got!)
1) Slice up your meat into itty bitty meaty bits. Heat oil in a sautee pan over medium high heat and add your meat. Season with salt, chili powder, garlic, oregano, or just literally whatever you have. When the meat is cooked, add your can of beans. If it is a plain, unseasoned can of beans, drain most of the liquid before adding. Mash up the beans with a spoon or potato masher until it forms a thick paste.
2) In a sauce pot, add tomato paste, chili powder, hot sauce, butter, and water. Whisk until it comes to a boil then turn heat off.
3) Add some sauce to the bottom of a baking dish. Roll meat and bean mixture into the tortillas, place on the bottom of the pan, then top with more sauce and cheese. Bake at 375 degrees until cheese is melty, about 20 minutes.
* 1 lb ground turkey
* 1 egg
* ¼ cup breadcrumbs
* ½ tsp salt
* ¼ tsp oregano
* 2 tsp parmesan
* 1 cup marinara sauce (or crushed tomatoes or tomato paste thinned with water and seasoned with salt)
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Crack egg into a bowl and add breadcrumbs, ground meat, and salt. Gently mix with your hands.
2) Grease up a baking dish with oil then roll meat mixture into balls. Add to a baking dish and throw into oven uncovered for about 30 minutes, or until browned and cooked. Remove from the oven, add tomato on top, and throw back into the oven for about 5 minutes, just until sauce is heated. Serve and top with parmesan cheese if that’s a thing you currently own.
Sloppy Joe Tacos
* 4-8 tortillas (I don’t know how big your tortillas are!)
* 1 lb ground meat
* ½ onion diced (whatever veg you got!)
* ½ cup other diced vegetables????
* ¾ tsp salt
* 2 Tbsp tomato paste
* 1 ½ Tbsp Sugar
* 2 Tbsp Vinegar
* ½ cup water
* A few cracks of black pepper
* Whatever spices you want, no rules anymore!
* 1 cup shredded cabbage
* ½ cup shredded cheese
1) Sautee ground turkey with onions in oil until cooked, breaking up with a spoon until tiny tiny bits. Add tomato paste, sugar, vinegar, and spices. Cook until all liquid has evaporated. Add on top of a freshly griddled tortillas and top with shredded purple cabbage, cheddar cheese, and hot sauce.